AUSTRIA VIENNA Vs EVERTON 14th JULY 2013 KO 16:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update on this after having spoken to the Megastore (!) at the ground. As alan ball mentions above, tickets for all home sectors are currently on sale at the ground (not via post or internet). Tickets for the away sector will only be available on the day of the game from a special away ticket office at the ground. Man on other end was very sure there would be enough places in the away sector - I tried to pin him down as to how many but the closest I got was 'around 1000'. Tickets are 10 Euros.

Were you getting that from mate? I can't see anything on are site

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/07/06/austria-vienna-ticket-details

Everton supporters traveling to Austria for next week's pre-season opening game against Austria Vienna will be able to purchase tickets direct from the Stadium on the day of the game

Blues officials have confirmed that their Austrian counterparts have allocated an area of the Franz Horr Stadium that will be able to accommodate 1,850 Everton supporters

Admission price is €10.00 and tickets will be sold on the day of the match from the stadium box office.

The friendly fixture on Sunday July 14 will be Roberto Martinez's first opportunity to see his players in action and kick off is 5pm local time (4pm BST).

I've just spoke to the club in Austria. The box office opens at 3pm on the day of the game for away tickets. Can't wait for this now!

Nice one. Did anyone ever work out what watering holes there are by the ground?

I reckon the best bet is Flanagans, sorry can't post the link not enought posts

its right in the centre of the city (Karlsplatz) and only 4 stops on the underground from the stadium (don't need to change lines either).

I reckon the best bet is Flanagans, sorry can't post the link not enought posts

its right in the centre of the city (Karlsplatz) and only 4 stops on the underground from the stadium (don't need to change lines either).

I'm going with 3 other lads and would be up for going there. Would be easy for everyone to find - just outside Karlsplatz underground station.

Status
Not open for further replies.