Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the Everton stream is working for me despite not being a full member. If you want to watch download the Everton app, sign in and click ‘Watch Live’ on the Home Screen.

Aussie TV '10 bold' and it is on 'Astro SuperSport HD1'
Shocking. If you all forked out for official club membership you could just watch a top quality live stream with expert commentary, the club could afford some Calpol for Dom, and I assume you’d get a pencil case or luxurious Bluetooth speaker to give away at Xmas. No wonder the new ground isn’t finished yet.

playing better football, formation suits us much better
still think gordon (despite his goal) and doucoure look poor
price...some nice touches and passes but the odd scary moment
defence look fine, pattersons forward runs are vital to us (partly cos our wingers cant or dont want to cross) and vinagre is much better going forward that myko (but also clearly worse defensively)
Gray is gray....probably our best attacking outlet, but makes so many bad decisions
mcneil looks quite happy in this role

Shocking. If you all forked out for official club membership you could just watch a top quality live stream with expert commentary, the club could afford some Calpol for Dom, and I assume you’d get a pencil case or luxurious Bluetooth speaker to give away at Xmas. No wonder the new ground isn’t finished yet.
Got me Everton Bluetooth Speaker, Drinks flask, Everton Credit card wallet and my little Everton tin and Everton coaster :)

playing better football, formation suits us much better
still think gordon (despite his goal) and doucoure look poor
price...some nice touches and passes but the odd scary moment
defence look fine, pattersons forward runs are vital to us (partly cos our wingers cant or dont want to cross) and vinagre is much better going forward that myko (but also clearly worse defensively)
Gray is gray....probably our best attacking outlet, but makes so many bad decisions
mcneil looks quite happy in this role
Think Doucoure is playing OK

Looked alright this half, Patterson some good attacking but some gaping holes behind both full backs that a better team would take advantage of. Price has been impressive but is another one who needs a bit of advice about giving away silly fouls in dangerous places.

Gray has not been bad, although it helps that he is playing a team that don't know that he likes to check back onto his right foot.

Good game for a friendly. I get the impression that Frank just wants to see us attack (see 'gaping holes' comment earlier) to build confidence and betting that we won't get punished too badly in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.