Attacking Replacements

Replace to unlock true Dyche

• Dom (7 goals)

• Doucoure (6 goals)

• Beto (5 goals)

• Harrison (4 goals)

• McNeil (3 goals)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Excellent corner taker, can drive forward with the ball better than others we've had over the past few years. Yes, he does run sideways occassionally, but he can strike a ball wonderfully when in space. He was unlucky not to have two today in particular.

We aren't getting better than him right now.
Oh ok mate, it’s just that he’s scored 3 goals and we struggle for goals.

Plus everyone says the attacking plays aren’t good enough.

So are we saying it’s just Doms fault??

Oh ok mate, it’s just that he’s scored 3 goals and we struggle for goals.

Plus everyone says the attacking plays aren’t good enough.

So are we saying it’s just Doms fault??
If Calvert-Lewin plays like he did on Wednesday night, he'd comfortably be in double figures. McNeil has six assists this season in the league, in a team lacking a creative outlet. A few players went off-form, but I do genuinely believe McNeil is improving.

The number 10 role is key to me. Signing someone good enough though? Not going to happen is it.

….watched Doucoure today, absolutely useless with the ball but every time they gained possession he was behind the ball getting in the way of things. He’s like two players.

Problem we have is not replacing one player, it’s the knock-on impact on the rest of the side. Bring in a quality no10 but it exposes us defensively.

I really think priority is quality runners who carry genuine threat in wide positions. I was thinking today, McNeil or Harrison rarely get behind their full backs, it would make such a difference and relieve pressure if we had that quality in wide areas.

….watched Doucoure today, absolutely useless with the ball but every time they gained possession he was behind the ball getting in the way of things. He’s like two players.

Problem we have is not replacing one player, it’s the knock-on impact on the rest of the side. Bring in a quality no10 but it exposes us defensively.

I really think priority is quality runners who carry genuine threat in wide positions. I was thinking today, McNeil or Harrison rarely get behind their full backs, it would make such a difference and relieve pressure if we had that quality in wide areas.
Yep, I agree with what you're saying, but we don't look to play down the wings and our full backs offer little in support, that's why I would suggest a better number 10. If we changed that, sure.

If Calvert-Lewin plays like he did on Wednesday night, he'd comfortably be in double figures. McNeil has six assists this season in the league, in a team lacking a creative outlet. A few players went off-form, but I do genuinely believe McNeil is improving.
But for a winger he has less than 1 dribble per game and has a 50% success rate over the season.

Not exactly driving forward

Harrison has done ok but I wouldn't sign him unless the fee was a nominal fee.
If Leeds don’t come up would seek a loan again if possible. But I would like him to take danjuma spot and get a starting right winger with pace. If they come up they would want money and in that case I wouldn’t sign him.

Think I'd lean more towards a decent 10 as @Hinchcliffe's Corner said or even a good attacking 8. The amount of times decent transitions break down due to poor choices down the middle seems very high. Onana especially as well as Doucoure. And even though Gueye has scored a couple lately he's very prone to hitting it into the upper tiers.

If we are going to build on a top half defensive record we need pace. Just imagine how good we would be with Eze and Olise for example. Pace on the wing for me.
Jonathan Rowe at Norwich is the next one to buy from the championship. Maybe take a look at Sara asw at Norwich.

Though ofc the likes of Summerville are the big name ones down there I just think he’s going to be slightly too expensive and will end up somewhere else like Brentford