Match Thread Atalanta v Everton - Thursday 14/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was utterly shambolic, one of the worst performances in recent memory. Can't believe we've spent so much money and actually look worse for it. Replacing Lukaku with a turd like Rooney is also so absurd it's laughable.

While he was on the pitch Rooney was probably the only outfield player earning his corn, unfortunately mostly in defence,playing left back in place of the invisible Baines.

I still say we'll look back at the these performances at the end of the season and wonder how we ever played so badly. Koeman isn't isn't an idiot, he won't keep letting this happen. He has a reputation to keep and build on. Klaassen and Sandro will adapt and improve, Gylfi will get fitter and Seamus will be back. Also (and it must happen) a centre half and striker will be signed in January.

What has happened to all the leaders we signed? How many captain's did we buy this summer and not one of them stood up and fought they all hid and passed the buck.

Apologies, there is not enough alcohol to soothe me after that ;) not sure he was worse though. Just don't understand what this lad is doing

One or two Guinness then back to life tomorrow. There are worse things happening in the world than being an Evertonian!! Really fed up as I am I know some people who are suffering a hell of lot more than being a soccer fan!!

We love to play attacking pressing football...he said many times

WTF

Exactly Zat, we are at least 2m away from the opposition every time they get the ball. We go flying in and they just run past us. Morgan has been totally shocking this season, how Gana wasn't playing I don't know. Selection tonight screamed dump this competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.