Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RFUS

Anustart
Set up for a massive Everton that,
Not often we get to go top afterall (yes I know it means nothing in the end)
"If we win we go (insert aspirational position here)" = disappointment. Every single time.

1-4 to Villa. Yerry Mina gets injured dancing after scoring the opener and then Mason Holgate replaces him before conceding 4 own goals.

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £25m
Set up for a massive Everton that,
Not often we get to go top afterall (yes I know it means nothing in the end)
Our away form is garbage- you just know these will get their only point(s) against us then lose their next 5 with the manager booted lol

Frang

Player Valuation: £70m
"If we win we go (insert aspirational position here)" = disappointment. Every single time.

1-4 to Villa. Yerry Mina gets injured dancing after scoring the opener and then Mason Holgate replaces him before conceding 4 own goals.
this is the spirit

christ

wba83

Player Valuation: £2.5m
....up the Toffees.

Glad Villa Park is back on the agenda, it increases the most played league game in English football and it’s one of the grounds I played on back in the day.
Eggs don't know if you been asked before ? But what was your fav away ground to play at and also least fav

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m

yawn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.