Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands doesn't pick the side to play, Silva does.
He signed Delph who is a sick note and as soon as G'Bamin is injured then the manager has to choose Schneiderlin.

We only signed one 19 year old striker who is going to need bedding in and so we have to put up with Doesn't Score-Lewin for God knows how much longer.

It's not ideal.

Its always the team I think will start.

Whether I would start Kean just yet im not sure, probably, but I will trust whatever Marco goes with as hes the 1 who watches training all week.

Fair enough. Was spot on in that case.

Yeah I agree about trusting Silva. Just feel Kean is a big talent, he's already performed on a much bigger stage than this, and looked good when he came on last week.

We won against Palace .... So it did work...

Yes he will.... The Kid is 19, with little pre-season....he might get 30 mins tonight... With the right training during the week, his fitness will be growing weekly, and also his understanding of how we play...bit of patience needed here

We never beat Palace.

Would have put Davies in for one of the attacking players personally. That’s a pretty immobile and not particularly disciplined midfield I think. Hopefully we have enough quality for it not to matter.

Players are monitored during every training session by gprs and the likes .
If sports scientists dont think a player is ready for 90 minutes then they wont start.
I'd hazard a guess gbamin is injured because he played without been fully match fit .

Status
Not open for further replies.