Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa won't get an easier 3 points this season. There is no intent to our attacking, predictable and responsibility-free.

It doesn't seem to matter who the owner, DoF, manager or players are we don't start the season looking ready.

I really hope Marco has some sort of plan beyond the current one which appears to be set up as many crosses as possible. At some point we need to look into a system that works the ball into the box, plays through balls or just does something other than pass wide and whip it in.

One of the most frustrating things was the midfield interchange when we were trying to break them down. Transferring the ball side to side. We’ve become so limp in attack. Hopefully just a slow start but I think Richy needs to be benched along with DCL and Iwobi and Kean need to start. Centre mid is a problem but until Delp and JP come back our options are limited.

I want to try to like the guy but he makes it just so hard on himself. Everyone saw the impact Kean had in the Watford match yet he decides to persist with a 1 in almost NINE striker.

And, I can't stress this enough, we are STILL playing 4-2-3-1 almost literally 15 years later.

To add, I'm on my holidays in Menorca and I thought , this is going to be ace, sun sand win, what a load of rubbish tonight, just rubbish!

Everton managed to lose to Southampton in the league cup last season while I was on holiday they know how to ruin everything

Cracked me up reading fans of other clubs slating is for killing their accas early, more fool them for doing cross weekend ones rather than dailies
Lad as I said before the match we were never gona win this away game, it was one of my easier choices on my acca. If we won like id have been sound with it obviously but was fairly sure.

I want to try to like the guy but he makes it just so hard on himself. Everyone saw the impact Kean had in the Watford match yet he decides to persist with a 1 in almost NINE striker.

And, I can't stress this enough, we are STILL playing 4-2-3-1 almost literally 15 years later.

If Calvert Lewin and Walcott score sensationally easy chances we win the game as I don’t think the they score the second if we are winning

Status
Not open for further replies.