2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we are putting the wheelie bins out this week I hope Ashley is placed alongside them for the binmen to collect.

Imagine that, 107m for Bolasie, Klaassen, Williams and Sigurdsson. We'd be lucky to get 30m back if we sold them all.

Steve Walsh needs shooting for that.

When we are putting the wheelie bins out this week I hope Ashley is placed alongside them for the binmen to collect.

Imagine that, 107m for Bolasie, Klaassen, Williams and Sigurdsson. We'd be lucky to get 30m back if we sold them all.

Steve Walsh needs shooting for that.

Iceland is worth that himself imo

Just whore him to any club that’s willing to take half his salary and we pay the other half.

No way any other team will pay his reported 80k per week.

He’s not going to play a single game once we’ve sign a new centerback. No point paying 80k for absolute nothing.

Just whore him to any club that’s willing to take half his salary and we pay the other half.

He’s not going to play a single game once we’ve sign a new centerback. No point paying 80k for absolute nothing.
Sunderland ?

If he’s not shipped out by June 10th I’ll have made my mind up on Brands....

In all seriousness, I hope he gets fired into the Mersey with an anvil attached to his ankle.
Do you think Marcel can work miracles?

Blame the Chorley PE teacher not the handsome Dutchman

We will probably have to pay 80%

Status
Not open for further replies.