2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be honest.

I think he's geniunely unwell.

Look at him during the game, eyes glazed. I think he needs time out.

This isn't the same as Distin, this is much worse.
He has problems, for sure.
If this was one of my employees looking and acting like this, I'd be having a quiet chat to see if everything was OK
Can't control his weight, can't last 90 minutes, concentration problems, over aggressive...
There's probable substance abuse (booze, juice, etc.), maybe other issues outside footy...
Speculating, obvs

He has problems, for sure.
If this was one of my employees looking and acting like this, I'd be having a quiet chat to see if everything was OK
Can't control his weight, can't last 90 minutes, concentration problems, over aggressive...
There's probable substance abuse (booze, juice, etc.), maybe other issues outside footy...
Speculating, obvs

hmmm...possible, but then why is he still getting selected? or even making the bench...

Putting together a total inability to retain fitness lack of form and speed(not that he ever had much) together with the weight gain i would seriously consider checking him for alchahol before every training session. If he shows negative then get some down his neck quick.

I'm going to be honest.

I think he's geniunely unwell.

Look at him during the game, eyes glazed. I think he needs time out.

This isn't the same as Distin, this is much worse.

I came to this conclusion about a month ago.

I hope the club has a professional that is available to listen.

I am gone past being annoyed at how bad he is, he keeps getting picked. Contractually, he has to play.

He is hot to pieces and you can see it on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.