Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 38661

That is a disgrace. Can't even look after himself for a few weeks
fat shaming

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif

That shirt's XXXL too.

Dave, I've actually agreed with you on most things in the last two weeks.

You seem happy enough to see Rooney back, you can see us moving forward. Let's not take the micky out of our paid professionals please.

He's not. Did you start supporting Everton after the day Hibbert got played at CB. We've had worse, he's very good.

Everyone seems to forget it was his first season, he turned in a crazy Motm performance (and got sent off) last season, he's good, fine, out standard. One more year and we will replace him.

I've seen bad and I think he's awful. Happily go into detail why he isn't good enough for a top4 pushing side if you like?

Dave, I've actually agreed with you on most things in the last two weeks.

You seem happy enough to see Rooney back, you can see us moving forward. Let's not take the micky out of our paid professionals please.

I've reported him. Disgusting behaviour/

He's bulking lads, that's all.

As said above, he's had his first proper break for a couple of years and enjoyed himself by the look of it. I'm sure that'll be sorted out sooner than any non-athlete could manage.

Doesn't look great but it is his first break in a while and at his age he is bound to put on a bit of weight. I am sure that with diet and training he will be back to his fighting weight soon.
The proof of the pudding will be in the eating, if you get my drift.

Doesn't look great but it is his first break in a while and at his age he is bound to put on a bit of weight. I am sure that with diet and training he will be back to his fighting weight soon.
The proof of the pudding will be in the eating, if you get my drift.

That sort of weight gain doesn't just go in 5 weeks. That's some serious size he's at now.

He was pushing weight last season if I'm honest, perhaps he's just naturally unfit

That sort of weight gain doesn't just go in 5 weeks. That's some serious size he's at now.

He was pushing weight last season if I'm honest, perhaps he's just naturally unfit

I am no dieticean but I was of the opinion that weight that was accrued quickly could be lost quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.