AS Monaco v Everton (Friday 19 July 17:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we looked sloppy and slow in possession. I know it's pre season but there were about 7 players involved today that will start against Palace. We desperately need a striker.

Couldn’t disagree more with the first part of your post I thought we looked at it our passing was sharp and the players looked to get forward whenever they had the ball

Everyone agrees with the striker situation which I’ve no doubt will be addressed

Couldn’t disagree more with the first part of your post I thought we looked at it our passing was sharp and the players looked to get forward whenever they had the ball

Everyone agrees with the striker situation which I’ve no doubt will be addressed
Second half? Ball bouncing off any pass to Wallcott? Gomes with mis placed passes. Bernard put one pass out for a throw

Really

Lets be honest, at any time last pre-season we would have taken a 1-0 win against Monaco gladly....

Especially considering Niasse played up front, and we didnt have Richarlison, Gana, Mina playing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.