Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - To Be Re-arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal love to try play through the centre which frankly suits us to as it's out strongest area and the play a ridiculously high line meaning they're big weakness is a pass over their high press to pacey forwards.

Could be very much a repeat of some of the breaks we had in the derby on the counter

No way are Arsenal putting 4 past Pickford. No way are Arsenal putting 4 past our new more solid looking defence. And no way are Arsenal getting anything past Gueye.
And if they do manage 4. We break the habit of a lifetime , and score 5.
All tongue and cheek from me. But let’s not have us beat before a ball is kicked. It’s actually long overdue that we beat this lot on their own patch. So let’s rock and roll . And beat them. 2-0 to us. Maupay and Patterson.
Up the Toffees.

4 past Begovic they will.

Probably my most feared fixture. Only ever seen us win once there.
Just don't defend en masse. Keep it tight til half time and man mark Jesus..
No poxy 3 foot goal kicks. Keep them in their half as much as possible. Would love to beat these but as said - would take a point now.

Pickford
Patterson Coady Tarkwoski Mykolenko
Gueye
Iwobi Onana
Gray Mauay Gordon
Arsenal are a strong side and I wouldn't be surprise to see them beat us. That being said, we should have enough to make it a competitive game and hopefully we can catch them on the counter!

In line with our recent results I am opting for:
Arsenal 1 - 1 Everton: Maupay
0-1 Everton. The Arsenal defeat becomes a slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.