Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - To Be Re-arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Arsenal v Manu last weekend, and Arsenal like to overrun midfield so we'll need plenty of bodies in there. I think Lampard will sit back and hit them on the counter. If we are clinical in our counter attacking then we'll be fine in this game, provided the refs and VAR do their jobs property. We are beginning to be hard to break down and I think last weeks performance against LFC will have given the players a further boost.

Watched Arsenal v Manu last weekend, and Arsenal like to overrun midfield so we'll need plenty of bodies in there. I think Lampard will sit back and hit them on the counter. If we are clinical in our counter attacking then we'll be fine in this game, provided the refs and VAR do their jobs property. We are beginning to be hard to break down and I think last weeks performance against LFC will have given the players a further boost.
agree fully and could see an argument for going back to a 4-4-2 for this one or at least a 4-3-3 with McNeil playing deeper on the right and Gordon/Maupay up front.

We've been solid so a draw isn't out of the question, they have looked very good so far though and even looked quality in spells against United.

Jesus always scores against us as wel.

Bite your hard off for another draw here

I’m going to say we draw 1-1. Hopefully a defeat to United and playing on Thursday plays in our favor. It’s a lot to ask to go into Emirates and get 3 points from a very good Arsenal side, but I’m hoping with us progressing as the season goes on we give them a run for their money. This is a new Everton side with the additions and more importantly a whole new attitude. I think we are capable of pulling off a win but I think we will have to wait another week to get our first win. Tarkowski scores late on a corner to secure a point. COYB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.