Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Iwobi, Douc, Myko, Gordon and Richy started 4 games in 12 days already. They deserve a rest.
Just play some kids...

After years of reaching the last day of the season really pleased it is all ending for the summer…..I am genuinely sorry the season ends today ?

This relegation has brought back my undying for Everton and the game in general.

Roll on August…. :dance:

Need Dele to start. Hearing calls for Donny to start as well but I don't see the point if he's heading back to United. Got a good feeling about this one. No pressure. Players should go out and express themselves. Get it over and done with and think about the rebuild in the summer.

▶️ OUT IN THE SUMMER (HOPEFULLY)

Gomes
S*g****s*n
El Ghazi
Donny
Holgate (arguably could stay as a squad player but isn't good enough)
Kenny
Tosun
Lonergan
Davies
Allan (only because I think he wants to go)
Delph (wouldn't mind keeping him but don't think he's worth it with his injury record)
Rondon
Agree with that. Holgate will feel as if he's done enough to earn his stay but I think there's no room left for sentimentality. We almost paid the full price of that this season and we cannot get complacent and fall into that trap ever again.
I would be open to keeping Donny Van Beek if Man Utd wish to sell. Could be a proper player there.

Status
Not open for further replies.