Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice to watch a match in relative peace for once . Whether it was hating that fat meff before Lampard or worried about relegation , its been a long long season. Be nice if we could sign off with a win but won't blame if they switch off a bit after last few weeks

Need Dele to start. Hearing calls for Donny to start as well but I don't see the point if he's heading back to United. Got a good feeling about this one. No pressure. Players should go out and express themselves. Get it over and done with and think about the rebuild in the summer.

▶️ OUT IN THE SUMMER (HOPEFULLY)

Gomes
S*g****s*n
El Ghazi
Donny
Holgate (arguably could stay as a squad player but isn't good enough)
Kenny
Tosun
Lonergan
Davies
Allan (only because I think he wants to go)
Delph (wouldn't mind keeping him but don't think he's worth it with his injury record)
Rondon
Agree with all of those except Holgate; thought he was one of the unsung heroes in the run-in...

It's been a very long season, I can't wait for it to be over. Moshiri needs to give his head a wobble and keep firmly out of football matters from here on in. The Chairman and the CEO need to be replaced with people who will the club like the multi million pound business it is. We also need to be ruthless with the players who are out of contract, with the exception of Begovic, who has already had an extension till the end of next season.

All that said, I think Moshiri may have just appointed the DOF and Manager who can change the whole ethos of the club, provided they ar e allowed to do their jobs. Today will be interesting to see Frank's formation now that the pressure is off.

I'll be watching my City boys
There was the potential for this to be a very difficult day for Everton but Thursday fixed that. So I think I will watch someone else suffer instead and watch the Leeds game whilst keeping an eye on the Everton and City games.

Status
Not open for further replies.