Match Thread Arsenal V Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of goals is what will be our downfall. There's some okay football being played, well at times, but we're not going to score; this puts pressure on everyone.

Indeed, it just drains the players. I don’t care if they put a 13 year old kid in…if he can hit the back of the net…..

Maybe so. Dyche doesn't like changing his teams (he's quite one-dimensional in that way), yet in this situation I think we need to have our best players playing.

Gray is clearly one of our best players.

I don't disagree, shame we can't get the quality and work rate from one of our forwards. Maupay is properly grim.

Indeed, it just drains the players. I don’t care if they put a 13 year old kid in…if he can hit the back of the net…..
The sad thing is, Pete, our youth probably aren't good enough either to save us. We needed a Kevin Campbell in the January window, and it never came.

Last year, we had Richarlison (amongst a few other select few) who pretty much dragged us over the line with his goals and influence. With him, we'd be fine.

Without him and without a suitable replacement, we do not look like we're even going to be close to scoring.

Sick of saying it.

I’d much sooner see Welch, Price, mills, Whittaker and simms in the squad/starting 11 than the overpaid frauds who’ve been pulling this kind of performance for donkeys years. Get garner in the side asap as well.

Branthwaite and cannon should not have been loaned out, they can’t be worse than the crabs left behind - thelwell yet another useless DoF who can get in the bin with this defunct owner and board.

The sad thing is, Pete, our youth probably aren't good enough either to save us. We needed a Kevin Campbell in the January window, and it never came.

Last year, we had Richarlison (amongst a few other select few) who pretty much dragged us over the line with his goals and influence. With him, we'd be fine.

Without him and without a suitable replacement, we do not look like we're even going to be close to scoring.

And everyone on this site knows this…so how come no bugger at the club does…..

Did anyone hear that stat about Arsenal beating Everton....

Arsenal have now beaten Everton 100 times, we are THE only club in English football to be beaten by the same opponent 100 times.... or something like that.
not that surprising when we are the two teams to be in the top division for the longest period of time. And we are crap

Funny thing is we played Lewin as a 9 rather than the Brazil no 9 who got stuck out on the wing.. No wonder he left. A laughing stock we are.

And everyone on this site knows this…so how come no bugger at the club does…..
I think they did know Pete, and I think they know it now even more. The problem is that we've been so chronically mismanaged at the top level that the rot has set in.

The financial limitations aren't something new, but rather a by-product of years gone by; the woeful lack of talent and depth is by-product of poor decisions.

We were looking for forwards, however we couldn't get one over the line for whatever reason due to the s' show behind the scenes, and this is the result of it.

From what I've been told, the whole club is chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.