Match Thread Arsenal V Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any proof of that?
That we wanted him, or that he scored against Spurs?
There were plenty of links in January and I remember having read after the window that we offered 25 million with add ons, they declined, and we pulled out because we didn' t want to go "above our valuation '. And still we gave 15 million for an absolutely useless lump.

The more I think about it, the more I feel as if there's something Dyche doesn't like about Gray otherwise I'm not sure why our top scorer isn't playing.

He must be starting, let alone before Maupay.

Back to the first game, we were leading against Arsenal and Gray was mucking about on the bench. Think it started with that, Gray is just too comfortable to take it seriously.

Mate, I think there have been so many incremental steps to this point that it's pointless to go over it all.

But, any other team playing like us and with our squad "depth" and we'd all be calling them as dead certs for the drop. I can't get past a post here from a while back - there has never been any interest in the club being run well. I don't see fight, application being enough. We're just not going to get the goals.
My head, eyes and gut tell me this.
They just need to have a word with the heart and I’ll be sorted.

That we wanted him, or that he scored against Spurs?
There were plenty of links in January and I remember having read after the window that we offered 25 million with add ons, they declined, and we pulled out because we didn' t want to go "above our valuation '. And still we gave 15 million for an absolutely useless lump.
That we wanted him and you basically proved it that there were links and reports, no actual facts that we even bid

Back to the first game, we were leading against Arsenal and Gray was mucking about on the bench. Think it started with that, Gray is just too comfortable to take it seriously.
Maybe so. Dyche doesn't like changing his teams (he's quite one-dimensional in that way), yet in this situation I think we need to have our best players playing.

Gray is clearly one of our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.