Match Thread Arsenal V Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think most of them care, they’re just crap.
See Maupay’s face when he came off, he looked devastated how crap he was.
If they cared more then we wouldn't lose as often and getting thumped so often.

Its not that they don't care. Its that they do not want to win as much as players at other teams. And that is because the culture is not there at the club. Losing has been tolerated for my entire lifetime.

We need a total restart next year and if that means going down then so be it. If we survive this year it will happen soon enough anyway.

Horrible result and performance - but expected by most of us.
It's a game that showed just how weak and clueless we really are - and which players Dyche can rely on - more importantly who he can't. Hopefully he's learned a lot - but he doesn't have much time or resources to implement change. He's our only hope though - so buckle up for the ride. Not much else we can do.

If they cared more then we wouldn't lose as often and getting thumped so often.

Its not that they don't care. Its that they do not want to win as much as players at other teams. And that is because the culture is not there at the club. Losing has been tolerated for my entire lifetime.
That’s not how football works otherwise I’d be up top and score a hat trick every game because I care way more than I should about Everton.
We got beat today because arsenal are the best team in the league this year, especially at home

Status
Not open for further replies.