Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be falling for the Souness stuff lids, we are better than that. He says stuff purely to get a reaction just like he does whenever he gets the chance to have a go at Pogba.
I bet he was gutted when they stopped showing the minstrels on TV. Absolute turd of a human being.

Level at half time.

Arsenal bood off the pitch.

Some great options off the bench to change the game.

Pity some of you gave up at the first sign of adversity. Good job the players never.

As I said, pathetic.

As fans of Everton old habits die hard. Forgive me if I dont want to go overboard just yet, and it is only half time.

Iwobi will be off and I expect to see Gomes getting injury time at the end.
Got to be tighter and defend better. Nullify their wing play.

We play so narrow at times so the switch ball to the flank always puts us in trouble. Still think our CM is too soft and easy to get at. We need solidity in there. We have been decent been bad and still seem to stay flustered for too long. We have to learn to shake off disappointment far quicker. 2-2 at HT against Arsenal is not to be scoffed at though. I know Arsenal are not the force they where but we haven't been a force for a long time.

Don't get the delph abuse in this game. Think he's doing his job fine. He's getting the stick because we actually see him. Rest of midfield largely anonymous.

Yep. I'm thinking I'd swap out Iwobi and Sigurdsson for Bernard and Kean. Sidibe also is a liability, I'm just not sure if Coleman is much better.
Coleman should be be better defensively than what Sidibe is offering today, but offensively his introduction will slow us down and especially if Iwobi stays on.

Hopefully, Carlo doesn't stick with the same XI based on the fact that we're now back level because the current right hand side is far from what we need.

As fans of Everton old habits die hard. Forgive me if I dont want to go overboard just yet, and it is only half time.
I know mate I'm not going over board but the game over shouts when one goal down against a bang average arsenal team are embarrassing and show a small time mentality. I don't care what anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.