Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been a travesty to go in behind,unfortunately most weeks one facet of our defence let us down whether it's our keeper,centre backs or right back,today it looks like sidibe is our fall guy,other than that,pretty encouraging,COYB.

Get
Spot on. Were dawdling too much with no pace on the balls that actually do go forward. No speed of thought or passing from Siggurdsson or Delph. No wonder Richarlison gets frustrated with the eejits.
Agreed. Get them two dogs at the back turning.

Souness lol He is one bitter old fart.
To be fair he is an expert on Dangerous play...

giphy.gif

Honestly think Bernard needs to come on for Iwobi for us to have a chance here. He's been diabolical.

Coleman for Sidibe is a shout too.

Yep. I'm thinking I'd swap out Iwobi and Sigurdsson for Bernard and Kean. Sidibe also is a liability, I'm just not sure if Coleman is much better.

I’d also look at taking Schneiderlin off in this game. Can’t help but feel that booking is gonna come back to haunt him, he’s not the most clinical when it comes to his tackling.....

However this ends, I'm just glad we've scored 2 against the greatest side to grace the game since Brazil '70 (which is how I view them, having been indoctrinated by the Sky commentary).

Status
Not open for further replies.