Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I would really appreciate if you could take 2 minutes out of your day to answer my Dissertation Questionnaire on Police treatment of football supporters!

I predict we will finish 1 point behind 4th... forcing me to obsess about that 90 seconds against Newcastle for the next 5-10 years

Silly because you cant pin point one game. What about the next game where we robbed 2 extra points in the last minute at Watford. 7 points from the games against Newcastle Watford and Palace was a good return. 4 from the next two in any combination is a good return

Silly because you cant pin point one game. What about the next game where we robbed 2 extra points in the last minute at Watford. 7 points from the games against Newcastle Watford and Palace was a good return. 4 from the next two in any combination is a good return

I just find myself reading the table and adding two points and fume over where we could be. What youre saying makes perfect sense but I can’t stop obsessing over it :)

so lewin is on par with lineker?
Actually, joking apart, without directly comparing him to Lineker as a player, some of the goals he's been getting lately have been very Linikeresk. As in being in the right place at the right time. Long may it continue.

Yes?

Or would you rather be proved right.?

Be interesting to see if we can play with some confidence at one of our mental-block grounds, under Carlo. Instead of the usual pondering in possession, and look of bewilderment every time we get into their third.

Pickford
Sidibe
Holgate
Mina
Digne
Walcott
Schneiderlin
Gomes
Bernard
Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

Team picks itself.
I thought Walcott had a hamstring issue. Minimum 4 weeks that. As for Sidibe, he was just awful. No way he replaces Seamus.Gomes won't be fit. Good try by you to get 1/3 of the team wrong. Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.