Arsenal prepare 12 million bid for Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the story in today's People. Lazy journalism if you ask me, good youngster coming through at us, Wenger loves to buy young, you have a story! If true though, no chance at 12 million. He will be worth much more than that in a few years time. And plus, we are not a selling club anymore!!!

Rihanna to record love duet with Chris Brown - mirror.co.uk

Its well known that Wenger is a massive Rodwell fan and has tried to poach him on a few occasions.

If Wengers that massive a fan, even more reason to hang onto the lad.

Agree with that. Don't think Rodwell will leave us for quite some years (if ever). Also 12 million won't be enough I'm sure. We do need to hang on to our youngsters, as the future is looking bright with them.

£12 million by far too much, but i wouldnt sell him if that was offered to us. Strange.

I'd bite their hand off for 12M.

(And all of you just dreaming of Moutinho being here should as well...)

Sorry but 12M today is 12M today.

Maybe I'm not feeling all the love that Rodwell's been getting but 12M would pretty much help finance a move for a player like Moutinho or whoever else Moyes wants/needs.

Or he could turn out like vaughn.

Who Vince? He's done well for himself. He rattled the Anistion didnt he?

Sorry but 12M today is 12M today.

Maybe I'm not feeling all the love that Rodwell's been getting but 12M would pretty much help finance a move for a player like Moutinho or whoever else Moyes wants/needs.

Nah. I wouldnt gamble on him, he's going to be class. Theres still the risk that Moutinho wouldnt play well in the Premiership which offsets the risk of Rodwell not developing into a two footed sexual libero.

I would sell chico for £12m, but not Rodwell.

Im worth 20 million mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.