Match Thread Arsenal @ home 12:45 Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really having this sorry, it's a bit of a kopite stance to go with the "if my auntie had a ... She'd be my uncle" excuse. We have a good side and yet are rubbish about 85% of the time, the times we're good is because of players like Barkley or Lukaku turning it on, not the manager or his so called tactics.

Those are cold, hard facts. Who persuaded Lukaku to join Everton? Who has helped him to improve his first touch where last season the ball would just bounce off him? Who has given Barkley license to express himself when the previous manager didn't trust him?

what about the fact that we are 12th in the league, with the best squad we have had since 1985? what about the fact that Goodison is bored into submission with his sideways scrolling football, what about the fact that several of our players have gone backwards under him, Wigan fans told us exactly what he was like when we enlisted him, they have been proven correct, if Moshiri is serious about his investment then he needs to act now, otherwise he is as much use as Kenwright, He may as well have not bothered as give this biff money to spend

A 3 was kind, he only played 45minutes, the players who played 90 got a 5, if he played the full 90 he would have earned at least a 5.

No complaints, he was dire yesterday, no excuses, his first bad game for us in the 18months hes been here, its k np.
You've shown more class right there in one line than the guy over at the Martinez thread who just can't bring himself to say these words in two seasons...

1 thing I did notice yesterday and ive never noticed it happen before, which is strange, after Arse scored the first, Jags went to near the halfway line, looked around and screamed something like "Come on" to the rest of the players, as I say, ive never noticed that before. Yesterdays game was just so turgid, no spirit from anybody, no team desire, it was quite surreal, the team never once woke up.

Bad result but irrelevant. The league is over. Its all about the semi-final. Win that and the season glows with potential. Lose and Bobbie is toast for me.

You need to remember what crap form Arsenal were in before yesterday. They had been woeful the previous few weeks and it was so so easy for them.

You need to remember what crap form Arsenal were in before yesterday. They had been woeful the previous few weeks and it was so so easy for them.
Thank you!
Not mentioned at all how rubbish they have been. This game was set up nicely for a "sacked in the morning" result for The Whinger.

We don't win FA Cup = sack Martinez

Win FA Cup = Give him another season and re-evaluate
Our league form is diabolical. Let's say Lukaku decides he wants to move on. Do you REALLY have faith Martinez is going to have us in an enough of a comfortable position next season to say "let's wait another season"? He bought a £13m striker he didnt even want to bring on when down 2 goals at home.

What frustrates me is every shout i heard at the match was blaming RM. Yes he's been to blame for the majority of the season, but the players AGAIN are getting off lightly.

They were nothing short of a disgrace on Sat. Didn't look interested, didn't have any passion or commitment. 2-0 down, you usually start seeing a few naughty tackles and frustration kicking in. We didn't get any yellows, because they didn't seem bothered enough to be angry or frustrated.

Nothing short of a disgrace for 90mins.

Drifters were alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.