Arsenal bid for Jagielka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh words, softly spoken.

LTBLUE could be manga ffs, he only joined in may, he could be on here just hawking himself:p

Part of me does want this Emanga to a.) Be ace and b.) Sign for us, because it's not often a player unrelated to the club actually praises us. lol

Harsh words, softly spoken.

LTBLUE could be manga ffs, he only joined in may, he could be on here just hawking himself:p

If I was Magna, i'd be black, I am not black.....nor french of african descent..........oh who the hell am I kidding, sign me up Moyesie FFS!

Soz, guys was doing Fambo stuff ! Right I have no new info other than at the moment we aren't interested in selling the Jag. However, should they come back with say £18-20 million I suspect we'll look at it with a view to strengthening other areas. As for Johnny, I don't think he'll go this summer but my point was if a decent offer comes in for him I personally think he'll go ! Manga, not one I've heard I'll be honest....

THT..

Are we in for anybody? Anyone at all? Or do we need to sell first for absolutely anything to happen, Even a loan?

I don't really like the name Manga. It makes e think of the colours orange and green which is an odd combination. Pass.

SAUCED LADS!!! So not even reading any posts. I see THT and LCAB are back on after a little hiatus. Pleasure as always LCAB. THT i we havent posted but im a fan of your work. Ive been trying to raise spirits on here since i got on and now you dont give too much away, but dya reckon there is anything to look forward too(signings wise). I ask this as i type with the drunken one eye squint.

Why don't we take a punt on a free signing. I know we always say that "they won't sniff the first eleven" but it's not like our squad's overflowing in depth. We could use a Hitzelsperger, Bosingwa (I think he's on a free) or some other free transfers. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.