Arsenal bid for Jagielka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah , he's not going unless Arsenal offer about £20 mill , then we might have a decision to make ! He's not desperate to leave but what we have to consider is who could we replace him with ??

THT...

Naah , he's not going unless Arsenal offer about £20 mill , then we might have a decision to make ! He's not desperate to leave but what we have to consider is who could we replace him with ??

THT...

I'd think that would be obvious; Heitinga. He'd seize the opportunity with both hands surely?

No mate , im thinking long term. I honestly think Johnny will be off first chance he gets whereas the Jag won't be ! You knew I knew that you'd say Heitinga right ??

THT...

No mate , im thinking long term. I honestly think Johnny will be off first chance he gets whereas the Jag won't be ! You knew I knew that you'd say Heitinga right ??

THT...

If anyone else had said that I'd have ignored them, but obviously you and LCAB have a much better insight.

*sigh*

I don't love Heitinga as much now. :(

This Manga lad looks really good and is quoted as saying he'd be honored to sign for Everton, he'd cost about 6 million quid i'd say, as i've already said if it's 20 million plus we'd get for Jags it's worth considering as we could use it to sign a Donovan type, on Donovan, Tht/Lcab are we still intersted in him even?

This Manga lad looks really good and is quoted as saying he'd be honored to sign for Everton, he'd cost about 6 million quid i'd say, as i've already said if it's 20 million plus we'd get for Jags it's worth considering as we could use it to sign a Donovan type, on Donovan, Tht/Lcab are we still intersted in him even?

You been following him for a while then, mate?

What's that? You spent 3 minutes on youtube after reading a rumour on the internet?

Thought so. ;)

Dude , we're interested in EVERYONE !!!

We need reinforcements virtually EVERYWHERE ...

Like that ,...

You been following him for a while then, mate?

What's that? You spent 3 minutes on youtube after reading a rumour on the internet?

Thought so. ;)

mate, im taking my level 3 (UEFA C) coaching badge, i'm not chatting rubbish when I say I follow a lot of footy players, I know you weren't being a [Poor language removed] like, don't worry.

mate, im taking my level 3 (UEFA C) coaching badge, i'm not chatting rubbish when I say I follow a lot of footy players, I know you weren't being a [Poor language removed] like, don't worry.

In my defense that response would work on 99% of the forum.

I just happen to use it on the one person who had heard of Ecuele Emanga before that rumour. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.