• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lads' heads could have gone down a bit after seeing so many supporters desert them at halftime. So, fair play to them for getting a draw in the second half. There's plenty of spirit in our team and whilst I'm disappointed with the scoreline, I'm still incredibly proud of the 'never say die' attitude of our awesome boys in blue.

NSNO

I think the lads' heads could have gone down a bit after seeing so many supporters desert them at halftime. So, fair play to them for getting a draw in the second half. There's plenty of spirit in our team and whilst I'm disappointed with the scoreline, I'm still incredibly proud of the 'never say die' attitude of our awesome boys in blue.

NSNO

Mate?

I think that's a little unfair. EITC does sterling work and is something us Evertonians should be proud of.

Talking of EITC...does anyone else get notifications from Dun And Bradstreet? There have been some changes in accounting at EITC. Can't be bothered spending nearly ten quid to get the report................

Ooooh well said Phil Neville. Allardyce going on about consistency of the players and Phil Neville says leaving Rooney and Siggy our best passers out shows inconsistency in his team selection and Allardyce got it wrong. I agree

This wasn't even the worst performance of the season.

But incredible seeing the screen there and we essentially played the first half with 7 defenders and 3 attackers nowhere near.

It was absolutely the managers fault today. How are the players meant to form a functional team like that? Who was meant to link up the midfield and attack? Essentially we never had a midfield first half.

NSNO

Why comment on an Everton Forum when you’re blatantly a Kopite?

Thought Tom did as well as he could after he came on.

Looking forward to seeing who the manager is going to blame after this one. You can guarantee it will be anyone but himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.