Confirmed Signing Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they are calling him 'Arnie', playing on the 'I'll be back' gag

They look so much more competent and with proper cohesion in training! Then we get on the pitch today and we look like a bunch of useless tossers... What am I missing here?!?

Love how he talks about how genuinely lovely our people are behind the scenes! One thing you can't take away from our club is that we have proper character.

Except for Billy Big Boots... Hope he doesn't see this interview. He'll probably have a sissy fit because he wasn't mentioned!

They look so much more competent and with proper cohesion in training! Then we get on the pitch today and we look like a bunch of useless tossers... What am I missing here?!?

Love how he talks about how genuinely lovely our people are behind the scenes! One thing you can't take away from our club is that we have proper character.

Except for Billy Big Boots... Hope he doesn't see this interview. He'll probably have a sissy fit because he wasn't mentioned!
Whilst this is probably true pretty sure every player at every club says exactly the same

Feels a waste of his better attributes playing him up top.

Yes he can play there, but for me he’s much more effective playing from the left.

He likes the ball at his feet, taking on players.

So imperative we bring in a proper striker, which will also get the best out of Danjuma then playing in his favoured position

Yes he can play there, but for me he’s much more effective playing from the left.

So imperative we bring in a proper striker, which will also get the best out of Danjuma then playing in his favoured position

Amazingly there are posters on here in the thelwell thread saying we've signed a striker.

Early doors but yes from that limited cameo yesterday he looked anything but an out and out striker.

There was a passage of play where he came deep, started a nice little move off which ended up with Young putting a lovely ball in. I was looking at where he was and he had barely moved 5 yards further forward from when he started the move.

Was hoping he'd maybe lay it off, spin and then bust a gut to get into the box. Only a small sample size but just from that clip I thought "not a striker, would be better out wide".

Status
Not open for further replies.