Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want players to be included in the Gordon deal, as i dont want to sit here on Deadline Day refreshing GOT forum and waiting for the striking options falling through at the l;ast minute. I still have nightmares of when Koeman started the season with Niasse (without a locker), a youthful DCL, Sandro (whom i watched that summer for Spain and thought this guy is a pushover) and an ageing Wayne Rooney as our nr 9 options.

i want players to be included in the Gordon deal, as i dont want to sit here on Deadline Day refreshing GOT forum and waiting for the striking options falling through at the l;ast minute. I still have nightmares of when Koeman started the season with Niasse (without a locker), a youthful Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Sandro (whom i watched that summer for Spain and thought this guy is a pushover) and an ageing Wayne Rooney as our nr 9 options.

I don’t think things have really got that much better since then to be fair.

i want players to be included in the Gordon deal, as i dont want to sit here on Deadline Day refreshing GOT forum and waiting for the striking options falling through at the l;ast minute. I still have nightmares of when Koeman started the season with Niasse (without a locker), a youthful Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Sandro (whom i watched that summer for Spain and thought this guy is a pushover) and an ageing Wayne Rooney as our nr 9 options.
God i forgot about that season,all that striking power they were the good times Bill talked about.

What I wouldn't give for those 4 as striking options next week..

This must be a possibility now though Chelsea may have their nose out of joint about AG.

Straight loan is perfectly fine with me though loan with option better. We need another body in regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.