Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical at West Ham - going there..... we can't sign Jack Crap ...... loan deals will be the same as last year's intake - we seem to lose our good younger players one signed for city today ..... BK & MOSH need to sell up ....

Medical at West Ham - going there..... we can't sign Jack Crap ...... loan deals will be the same as last year's intake - we seem to lose our good younger players one signed for city today ..... BK & MOSH need to sell up ....

All very well saying that Joey but who to ? You would like Kenyon and his Yanks ?

Broja was always going to stay in London.

Like to know where WHU are getting their funds from.

All very well saying that Joey but who to ? You would like Kenyon and his Yanks ?

I think BK & the Mosh have had their day there was more than one interested parties looking at us - we will only get loans this season.......we have sold an asset this year too.....Broga would have been a routine signing before those jokers blew 1\2 billion on past it players with no sell on value ..,

I think BK & the Mosh have had their day there was more than one interested parties looking at us - we will only get loans this season.......we have sold an asset this year too.....

The only party I was aware of was Kenyon etc. I think we have to be wary of consortiums.

Where you seeing that he is having a medical at West Ham?

Tuchel is saying that Broja is staying, so obviously nothing has been agreed with West Ham, though that may change at some point.

I might be wrong but i thought there was some ,European Billionaire had invested in 40 percent of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.