Apologies To Mr. Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets not rewrite history here

He lead us to 12th and 10th and played majority crap football

Haha! The absolute guff being chatted here.

One of the reasons we are strapped for cash is because ancelotti told us if we got him the players he wanted in he'd get us europe.

We did what we said we'd do and he failed to live up to his part of the bargain in a season where a bang average West ham side got 6th. Actually scratch that he failed to do his damn job, a job we paid him very handsomely for and what we got in return was him telling players to just "go out there and play" anyone can just tell players to go and play we don't need to be paying anyone 10m for that.

It became blatantly obvious to everyone that ancelotti was happy to come here and do the bare minimum on a fat contract only putting effort into the job when he had to safe in the knowledge we'd never sack him and if a bigger club came in he could just go.

Its no surprise to me the amount of teams that he has left recently that have nothing but bad things to say about his "training methods" and we are no exception.

So yes I too am sorry Mr ancelotti, sorry you ever darken the doorstep of goodison you fat wonky eyebrowed meff.

All very very true. The only manager we’ve had so far whose football made me want to actively stop watching us.

Nobody was more excited than me when Ancelotti came in.
Also, few were as relieved as me when he went.
Apart from a few games at the beginning of the season, the quality of football on his watch was as bad as I've seen in 60 years.
The football was dire and he finished 10th in the only full season of his four and a half year contract, then he jumped ship.
JUMPED SHIP.
The idea that he was 'hounded out' by the fans is ludicrous.
No Evertonian owes that man any apology.
Has he apologised to us yet? Perhaps I missed that.

The football in the latter half of last season was shocking. His demeanor, is very much one of being half arsed, and I don't think it suited Everton at all. I'm glad that he has gone.

Dear Mr Ancelotti,

It looks like you were right to move on. A manager of your stature coming to Everton was a huge coup for us and we buggered it up. We had a chance with a genuine world class manager, and we were supposed to entice you to stay and believe in our so called project with signings of the calibre of Andros bloody Townsend, Demarai friggin Gray and Asmir chuffin Begovic??? What planet were our board on? Did they really expect a manager of Carlo's calibre to stick around with such plans?

It seems pretty clear that Carlo saw this situation a mile off and decided to leave to save himself the heartache of enduring the impossible job of guiding this rudderless and penniless ship to success. Anyone in their right mind would have seen that the writing was on the wall after the January Transfer window. Josh King FFS.

Traitor, scum, Italian rat, ferret, weasel, liar, Judas, snake, POS, knobhead were just a few of the names he was called when the decision was made to leave perennial mid table finishers Everton for multiple Champions League winners and global mega brand Real Madrid.

I could multi quote you all, but I can't be bothered this time as there are far too many. You all know deep down that Ancelotti was right to leave. And for those who called for him to leave before things went south; I hope you're happy with Rafael, you truly deserver each other.

So, posters of Grandoldteam.com, here we are. After a period of reflection, this is your chance to apologise to Mr. Ancelotti and seek forgiveness for your ill informed bile ridden words post his departure.

Repent.
Treacherous Italian Prick

Status
Not open for further replies.