Anyone had their Season Tickets yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine came this morning & contained this due to being my 10th (consecutive).
DkedoOJWwAE7yMO.jpg

Yep, both arrived today, although looks like they think I’ve had a sex change in close season as one of them is for ‘Miss’

The queues at the ticket office will be something else on Saturday. Again.

Same every year.
This is what worries me, im struggling to get the kick off as it is, its why im worried about mine, i hope they can issue me a printted one on Friday if i havent got it by then

Got ours over a week ago but, needed to change one so waiting on that. They're normally pretty good though so not really worried about it.

Mne just come now, all good, hope everyone else is sorted over the next day or so, the service center put a tweet out before asking people who havent got it after the post on Wednesday to phone them

The magic white box arrived just now
Thank fudge for that

At least it shows they’re still trickling out - the lad taking 10 at a time to the local post office counter on his bike must be knackered by now

Hope everyone is sorted by Friday

The magic white box arrived just now
Thank fudge for that

At least it shows they’re still trickling out - the lad taking 10 at a time to the local post office counter on his bike must be knackered by now

Hope everyone is sorted by Friday

You have post at 8 bells at night????????????????????????????????????????
Wait til you have to stand up

Screw you BRY, I took my Grandson the park today and we collected leaves!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.