Anyone going to Sydney??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just up the road from it. Just go and boo.

He's up in the Hunter, he can Boo from Broadmeadow.

Been a wet couple of years hasn't it. Brisbanes main dam hit 200% earlier this year. Its been crazy.

I think we broke our yearly record in October, and rain predicted all next week. You guys seem to be getting some bad floods every couple of years now.

They really need to redevelop Homebush next.:blush:
Bulldoze the whole dump of a place. I hate how that qudos bank arena is where all the concerts are now. Least the entertainment centre was in the city so you could kick on afterwards if you wanted, though they managed to completely destroy any semblance of nightlife in the city with all the lockout laws etc. I'm on a rant now lol

Bulldoze the whole dump of a place. I hate how that qudos bank arena is where all the concerts are now. Least the entertainment centre was in the city so you could kick on afterwards if you wanted, though they managed to completely destroy any semblance of nightlife in the city with all the lockout laws etc. I'm on a rant now lol
Sydney Entertainment Centre was brilliant, so easy to get to.

Im driving down from Brisbane, hopefully with enough time to get a quick kip between check in and the training session

Torn too as i have just found out a good friend of mine is fighting on the Gallen Hodges undercard and i’m at the WSW game

Status
Not open for further replies.