Anyone going to Sydney??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everton Supporters Club Australia are doing drinks on the Sunday from about 10am at a rooftop bar if anyone is partaking in the sinking of the piss

6CA58283-D3AF-4785-B1D2-552348AF4C4A.jpeg

I assume the restaurant you mean is Frasers, it's pretty good but there are a lot better. And South Perth foreshore has better views.

I do try and avoid the cbd, same generic shops during the day, closed at night.

Not sure what is wrong with the road though?

Oh, and Sydney is a great city

LOVED Perth. Its a fantastic City.

Ive got my tickets, had no idea it was on and its just down the road. Also accidentally bought Celtic v Sydney FC tickets too :Blink:

If there is another thread about this please merge. I've given up on the next game and wanted to know if anyone on here is going to Sydney next week. I'm taking my son and hope to at least have a good weekend.
Oh and there's a bar/restaurant around the corner from the ground called Abattoir Blues, Just saying. :) :)
I'll be there

No. Absolutely k'in no. I went to the Man U game at Goodison a few weeks back. That was a poor performance to say the least.

This lot will be on their holidays. No way Im paying up to watch the Everton globetrotters, especially after the last few games

Anyone who does go.... good on you. Enjoy being in the company of other blues

And boo loudly for me please

Yep. Agreeing here. Sun surf and outdoor living, cosmopolitan culture, currently 25 degrees and wandering around the rocks with the sun glistening on the harbour, who needs it. Polluted humid backwaters and overcrowded grey skies for me any day of the week.
Sounds wonderful. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.