Any intersesting bets for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you back fiorentina to win then if they do you get a little consolation prize, but if WE win then you've just paid £2 to make sure we do.

I think it's too close to call to start laying decent money on.

Off to have a look at Betfair, I'll report back with my "£2 on..." reports shortly :D

Yak to score 2 or more goals is 20/1 at Paddypower. I've got a tenner on that. Plus Yak to score Everton's 1st goal is 4/1, and I've got £20 on that (which was my free bet after joining Paddypower). Could be nearly £300 richer tonight!

FEED THE YAK! lol

Yak to score 2 or more goals is 20/1 at Paddypower. I've got a tenner on that. Plus Yak to score Everton's 1st goal is 4/1, and I've got £20 on that (which was my free bet after joining Paddypower). Could be nearly £300 richer tonight!

FEED THE YAK! lol

I've got the Fiorentina badge ready to stick onto my signature please score Yak....

Please.

Fiorentina_B2.gif

right, done.

Jags to score: £2 @ 19/1
Lescott to score: £2 @ 10/1
Carsley to score: £2 @ 19/1

0-0 result: £2 @ 8.8/1
0-3 result for £2 @ 55/1 last night. Then I forgot and just stuck another £2 on at 60/1. oops:D

So really I'm hoping for a 3-0 win :D

Just made sure if any one of those comes in I cover my outlay. Now if only I could get my Betfair poker skills honed a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.