Any blues been to Kissimmee in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
I ask because i'm going there in the end of March and I will now miss the home games against Arsenal and West Brom, just wondering if anyone on here knows a decent British pub to watch the game at. The other reason I ask is that I have a mate that works out there in marketing at Disney and apparently Everton will be involved in a pre-season tournament with MLS clubs and Tigre from Argentina that will be held at the Disney wide world of sports complex and access is free for anyone with a four park disney pass at the time on a first come first serve basis. My thoughts were cheese on toast. I also imagine Bill Kenwright in a Mickey Mouse costume with just kenwright's face showing whilst I was told this, which was disturbing. Anyway there's three points for discussion.

I ask because i'm going there in the end of March and I will now miss the home games against Arsenal and West Brom, just wondering if anyone on here knows a decent British pub to watch the game at. The other reason I ask is that I have a mate that works out there in marketing at Disney and apparently Everton will be involved in a pre-season tournament with MLS clubs and Tigre from Argentina that will be held at the Disney wide world of sports complex and access is free for anyone with a four park disney pass at the time on a first come first serve basis. My thoughts were cheese on toast. I also imagine Bill Kenwright in a Mickey Mouse costume with just kenwright's face showing whilst I was told this, which was disturbing. Anyway there's three points for discussion.

Dunno if you do Twits , Lid , but THT is ya man for Florida .

If not ill ask him . He goes every year ...

my parents and younger brother have all been. They are all blues. I hope this helps.

did they eat cheese on toast or see Bill Kenwright dressed as a cartoon mouse?

funny you should ask that. . . . . not quite as you see it but there was a sighting of a cartoon cheese on toast whilst they were eating Bill. . .

Anyone know the dates for this preseason tournament? I was able to drive up to DC for the DC United - Everton match last summer. Would love to see Everton in Orlando this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.