Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester had just won the premier League

Aston villa have not long won the premiership.

That's the differences in the teams they were trying to get into

El ghazi isnt much better than iwobi, unless iwobi is sold we are effectively paying for two of the same crap players.
Everyone’s better than Iwobi

Villa fan here, I come in peace. I am so baffled by this transfer that for the first time I have gone on to an opposing fans forum just to figure out what the [Poor language removed] the thinking is. I don't hate El Ghazi at all but he is so definitely a bottom 5 prem team at best that I have no idea why you have gone in for him. That also applies even if it is just a loan, he's so far off where a club of your stature should be aiming. I've seen him week in week out and he is just not good enough (apart from if there is a pen going). Not the news you'd have wanted but just wanted to tell the few who think it might be shrewd business, it isn't, not for you anyway. He will score one screamer and do Jack [Poor language removed] else for you for 10 games.
So that all makes sense as we are a bottom 5 club or will be soon

All the best, even if it's an utterly pointless signing on the face of it. It's a body...

Weird how there's no RB quotes on the deal yet...

We’ve currently got two fit wingers. One of whom has only just broken into the team. Seems to be sensible to get cover in on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.