Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a nothing signing. I suspect that Rafael wants numbers especially with COVID and he will be motivated to prove that he can cut it at this level. Similar to Townsend I suspect - a stop gap.

I'll only lose it if he is actually signed.

Cant get a game at Villa.

100% with ya here , we deffo need deals like this.

Is he any good ?

Will this stop Gordon & Dobbins progress ?
To be fair there are plenty of instances of players not getting a game somewhere who end up being good somewhere else.

Until we see him in a blue shirt we will never know.

Cant get a game at Villa.

100% with ya here , we deffo need deals like this.

Is he any good ?

Will this stop Gordon & Dobbins progress ?
Well put it this way, he has scored more goals this season and had more assists then Lucas, so I'm not sure how great he is but he is certainly playing better then the player they are getting.

Well put it this way, he has scored more goals this season and had more assists then Lucas, so I'm not sure how great he is but he is certainly playing better then the player they are getting.
He doesn't play in the same position.

I think he will be fine but lets be fair with the comparisons!

He doesn't play in the same position.

I think he will be fine but lets be fair with the comparisons!
Yeah but the position Lucas actually plays in he has let us down badly at, and we have two players who can play there now, Godfrey who is much better at it and the new lad who played well at the weekend, its the reason we needed him out, he cant defend.

He's a nothing signing. I suspect that Rafael wants numbers especially with COVID and he will be motivated to prove that he can cut it at this level. Similar to Townsend I suspect - a stop gap.

I'll only lose it if he is actually signed.

im hoping our real target is that lad from Juventus Kulusevski and the Chiesla injury has pushed it down the road to the summer so this fella is simply a stop gap on loan until then.

i don't really buy into this is a Moshiri signing.
besides i also do not agree we dont need another winger. look at the injuries we have had, we wish we had someone better than Wobi to bring on. On a loan it is a low risk hopefully he can as consistent as Gray / Townsend
The way our players have been getting injured, i can see some sense in this. Especially if the terms are as reported.

Oh he's a Left back now....soz must have missed that.

Wonder how Gordon & Dobbin feel about this ?
Cos you dont leave one club's bench to just sit on anothers bench.

Don’t believe this a Moshiri signing. Benitez loves his wingers and he loves to rotate so it fits with his philosophy.

Time will tell of course. If the lad doesn’t get game time then this is on Moshiri. If he plays then it’s all on Benitez.

For me personally signing another winger /inside forward makes absolutely no sense, even if it is only a 5 month loan. Our priorities are a CM and a centre half

Status
Not open for further replies.