Anti non-scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a wool (from St Helens) but I've never felt any animosity from any Scousers when chatting to them at games. And I've been going since I was 7 yrs old in in the 83/84 season.

Us 'out of towners' have suffered just as much as the locals in the last 30 years!
30 years and the rest neighbour. I remember getting Ellison's coaches to Goodison for all home games in the late 70s and early 80s.
Never a problem with scousers (though Tbh I've never worn Lonsdales or tank tops and only very occasionally have sex with family members)

30 years and the rest neighbour. I remember getting Ellison's coaches to Goodison for all home games in the late 70s and early 80s.
Never a problem with scousers (though Tbh I've never worn Lonsdales or tank tops and only very occasionally have sex with family members)
I'd honestly rather sit next to one of are wool brothers than a brain dead ket wig (is right kid) hands down his kecks(quote David Brent cretins)

I am from Essex & supported Everton since I was 5......travel up 2 Liverpool 3 times a year to watch my idols with my Dad & have met countless Evertonians & I can honestly say never encountered any animosity towards my dialect, in fact it has been the opposite where people could not do more for me & my dad....I will be a blue forever love the team love the fans & the humour, love the city love the fact that we are Everton...
Good man.

I really thought @FC sexy xxx sexy AKA @L4 toffee would have been all over this thread.

Meanwhile - Here's a REALLY sexy anti wool campaigner
PETA-Campaign-495x700.jpg

I am from Essex & supported Everton since I was 5......travel up 2 Liverpool 3 times a year to watch my idols with my Dad & have met countless Evertonians & I can honestly say never encountered any animosity towards my dialect, in fact it has been the opposite where people could not do more for me & my dad....I will be a blue forever love the team love the fans & the humour, love the city love the fact that we are Everton...
Nice comment that mate
With a name like Marcus I guessed you'd be from Essex.

Status
Not open for further replies.