Anti non-scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am from Essex & supported Everton since I was 5......travel up 2 Liverpool 3 times a year to watch my idols with my Dad & have met countless Evertonians & I can honestly say never encountered any animosity towards my dialect, in fact it has been the opposite where people could not do more for me & my dad....I will be a blue forever love the team love the fans & the humour, love the city love the fact that we are Everton...

I am from Essex & supported Everton since I was 5......travel up 2 Liverpool 3 times a year to watch my idols with my Dad & have met countless Evertonians & I can honestly say never encountered any animosity towards my dialect, in fact it has been the opposite where people could not do more for me & my dad....I will be a blue forever love the team love the fans & the humour, love the city love the fact that we are Everton...

I must admit mate, that I've been all over the country and the only place I've had grief over my accent was in Leeds, when I happened to walk into a Leeds United pub with a couple of girls who I was mates with, who were students there.

I'll give them their due, they wanted to fill the girls in as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.