Anti-Echo poll: What can be done to combat the constant snide approach the Echo takes towards EFC?

How does Everton deal with the (frankly disgraceful) coverage of the Liverpool Echo?

• Ignore the Echo, lar. It's solely for RS and other such beauts

Votes: 187 45.9%
  • Get some boss banners highlighting to the world how despised the rag is by the first club of Mersey

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Start a total boycott of it and encourage the club to do the same.

Votes: 108 26.5%
  • Demand an open fan forum with the Editor and journalists. What is their problem with Everton?

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Peas or custard?

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start a protest a la the RS whenever a decision goes against their team? Let's start at the Lisbon 5pm Saturday.

A boycott is a social thing. It's success is not down to an individual's actions. Hence the call for one organisation (this one) to boycott another one (The Echo).
I wasn't aware that GOT, as an organisation, wishes to boycott the Echo. There's over 30,000 members (as of 2017), a minuscule proportion so far have made their views known. In my opinion, for what it matters, there's a very long way for you to justify your case.

It's normal. they're subsidised by LFC.. international gullible fan base. Completely understandable.

Suddenly City are one of the media darlings, they werent in Div 1 were they? The media (including local rags) love success, so one of the options above should have been be more successful on the pitch, the coverage will soon improve. It might be annoying but thinking the media, be it coverage in the Echo or position on Match of the Day, will ever give equal weight to teams not challenging at the top, is pie in the sky.

Don't feed them, do not buy or read, do not click on links directing to their site, don't give them any internet traffic...and tell this to your friends. maybe it will not stop them but surely will hurt them in the long run

Open Forum would do nothing, They would listen sympathetically, deny there is a problem by pointing to their 'designated Everton Supporter' journalist, say it's just our perception and then promise to do more to change that perception (which of course they wouldn't because we all know it's really a RS rag)

I wasn't aware that GOT, as an organisation, wishes to boycott the Echo. There's over 30,000 members (as of 2017), a minuscule proportion so far have made their views known. In my opinion, for what it matters, there's a very long way for you to justify your case.
That's not what I told you. That's the ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.