Anti-Echo poll: What can be done to combat the constant snide approach the Echo takes towards EFC?

How does Everton deal with the (frankly disgraceful) coverage of the Liverpool Echo?

• Ignore the Echo, lar. It's solely for RS and other such beauts

Votes: 187 45.9%
  • Get some boss banners highlighting to the world how despised the rag is by the first club of Mersey

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Start a total boycott of it and encourage the club to do the same.

Votes: 108 26.5%
  • Demand an open fan forum with the Editor and journalists. What is their problem with Everton?

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Peas or custard?

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only part of this mock-up cover that gives it away as a fake is the fact that it doesn't have a cringey RS story of the day on it!
FB_IMG_1565716326902.jpg

Didn’t know where else to put it, this is despicable.

On September 29, 2018 in an article entitled, "One mum's powerful real life story: 'my daughter is clever, joyful and full of love - she also has Downs Syndrome'" we said that shortly after the birth of Jess Houghton, her father left the family unit because he was unable to cope with the fact that she had Downs Syndrome and holes in her heart.
In fact, he has always maintained a strong relationship with his daughter and we apologise to him for our error.

I bought the Echo for well over sixty years, haven’t bought it for the last three years, don’tmiss It to be honest, except for the death notices, about the only thing in it now worth reading, missed a couple of funerals of good friends of the past who had moved away,

I bought the Echo for well over sixty years, haven’t bought it for the last three years, don’tmiss It to be honest, except for the death notices, about the only thing in it now worth reading, missed a couple of funerals of good friends of the past who had moved away,
Sorry mate, raised a chuckle this. The only good thing a “local” paper can offer is death notices.

how tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.