Anti-Echo poll: What can be done to combat the constant snide approach the Echo takes towards EFC?

How does Everton deal with the (frankly disgraceful) coverage of the Liverpool Echo?

• Ignore the Echo, lar. It's solely for RS and other such beauts

Votes: 187 45.9%
  • Get some boss banners highlighting to the world how despised the rag is by the first club of Mersey

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Start a total boycott of it and encourage the club to do the same.

Votes: 108 26.5%
  • Demand an open fan forum with the Editor and journalists. What is their problem with Everton?

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Peas or custard?

Votes: 42 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So forgive my ignorance as I am in the States, but I always found their Everton podcasts very informative and never really got a real impression of a snide approach by them. Then again I obviously don't read their paper much. Is this pretty specific to their paper/website, or is it all trash?

Who reads the echo ? i know one of my elderly aunts still reads it for the obituaries but that is obviously a generation thing
such things as the echo will soon be a relic of the past

My old fella use to get the pink back in the 80s and 90s..but the echo has well gone down the pan for years and there owners the mirror is just as bad

I'd say the reporting on both us and the sh!te is pretty much the same, no one club is given a more positive light than the other, with the echo siding with the board/club on numerous issues over the years that the fan base where obviously agaisnt (Kirkby being the main example)

Its hard to see theiugh blue tinted eyes sometimes but theres rrally not that much preferential treatment given either way, if it bothers people just stop reading it simple as, no need to let it affect your day haha

I'd say the reporting on both us and the sh!te is pretty much the same, no one club is given a more positive light than the other, with the echo siding with the board/club on numerous issues over the years that the fan base where obviously agaisnt (Kirkby being the main example)

Its hard to see theiugh blue tinted eyes sometimes but theres rrally not that much preferential treatment given either way, if it bothers people just stop reading it simple as, no need to let it affect your day haha
lollollol You have got to be a rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.