2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t know why the club waste money on a manger & DoF. Experts on here can forecast Anthony Gordon’s progress better than Tuchel & his team. I only come here to learn from these great minds.

Come to think of it, I know why. Our owners have proven to be as clueless as the whoppers on here.

Amazing the take on a fee from some:

"We cant ask for THAT much!. Let's not scare the big club off. £30M-£35M is more than fair Mr Boehly, sir".

If Gordon is to go to them we need to tip this lot upside down and see what comes out of their pockets.
I see Dave has finally, completely lost his mind and is imagining people on here are suggesting that Chelsea bid £45m and we should be bartering them down to £30m. There isn't a soul proposing that. Is he a bot? I'm pretty sure he's a bot.

Amazing the take on a fee from some:

"We cant ask for THAT much!. Let's not scare the big club off. £30M-£35M is more than fair Mr Boehly, sir".

If Gordon is to go to them we need to tip this lot upside down and see what comes out of their pockets.

Simply put, he should not go, he doesn't want to, the club don't 'need' to sell him and he's a vital part of Lampards plans.

We need look no further than our current manager to see how selling your best young players can hurt a lot more than it seems at the time.

Ferdinand, Lampard, Cole - West Ham ran properly could have truly built a very very good team if they hadn't cashed in in on 'too good offers to turn down'.

Chasing what looks like easy money often returns to bite the club doing it.

Similarly look at Chelsea cashing in on what seemed to be big profits on De Bruyne, Lukaku, Matic, Abraham etc.

That's basically it for me.

I love Gordon, think hes very talented and have enjoyed watching him play. But that is a lot of money, and we could get others in.

People seem to be stuck in a binary that hes either awful and you sell, or hes brilliant and you keep. It can be both.
Isn't binary how we do things? Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.