2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wouldn’t sell tbh.

Same, I'd actually do exactly what west ham have done with Rice this and last season (not for sale).

In an isolated bubble removing any other factor is he worth 50m right now, no, but it's not isolated, I will guarantee that if he's sold it will have a massive effect on the spirit of the squad. Losing him and Richy same season rips the 'blue' heart out the team and that can't happen.

Never mind we've likely sold the new signings the idea of building a squad towards something, then bam, yeah we are selling our best young player btw.

Can't wait for his hat trick and general world class display on Saturday that will prove to everybody that £50m is an absolute steal for him.

Ahh forget my earlier post mate, just seen your join date was the same date King pretty much broke the story that Benetez was gonna be appointed manager - makes sense now, your blue heart was finally stirred into joining this fine forum to protest how disgusted you were at this news, or maybe.....

Simply put, he should not go, he doesn't want to, the club don't 'need' to sell him and he's a vital part of Lampards plans.

We need look no further than our current manager to see how selling your best young players can hurt a lot more than it seems at the time.

Ferdinand, Lampard, Cole - West Ham ran properly could have truly built a very very good team if they hadn't cashed in in on 'too good offers to turn down'.

Chasing what looks like easy money often returns to bite the club doing it.

Similarly look at Chelsea cashing in on what seemed to be big profits on De Bruyne, Lukaku, Matic, Abraham etc.
I'm going to cut Frank some flak and say that he's being weak here and allowing either Thelwell, Kenwright or Moshiri (or some combination of those) to call this one.

I'm going to cut Frank some flak and say that he's being weak here and allowing either Thelwell, Kewnright or Moshiri (or some combination of those) to call this one.
Don't think moshiri is involved at the minute he has lost all interest he would have sold us a few weeks ago if he could have got a fair bit of his investment back .the Gordon fiasco has kenwrights DNA all over it

We all know that Fabrizio Romano is never wrong and this is what he has said.

“On the player side, there will be no problem [with staying], but it’s also true that Everton will fight to keep the player.

“They would love to keep him for one more season and maybe sell him next summer for a different price. So, at the moment for Gordon, this is the situation.”

Screenshot_20220817-203956_WhatsApp.jpg

Don't think moshiri is involved at the minute he has lost all interest he would have sold us a few weeks ago if he could have got a fair bit of his investment back .the Gordon fiasco has kenwrights DNA all over it
The next 2 weeks we'll see if Moshiri is a sleeping owner. Thelwell took his instructions off the owner and Mendes at Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.