2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good deal for all parties I'd say.
A player who had downed tools for his club and broken relationship with the fans - worthless
But still a young English player who has shown he has potential, with the right environment he might flourish

While it's never nice to see one of our own leave us, I can honestly say we'll be better off...
Think the lads let us and himself down...
Could of been a hero here but became billy big-time when his on field actions let him down....
He may come good if he gets his head down and discovers an end product...but right now he's the latest in a long line if academy prospects to think they've made it and tail off

Excellent income for a player who has been dreadful for the vast majority of the season and has definitely had a titty lip on after he didn't get the Chelsea move.

Make no mistake though, it'll only be this desperate sale that might give us a bit of wiggle room in the transfer market as without this, we'd be absolutely screwed due to the boards performance once again.

45 mil, good business i reckon. Hopefully they also have a sell on clause in case he does come good...
Also we need to use it for some half decent players!!!!

Eddie come closer, Eddie go back ??

1674836047798.png

He will more than likely do well there, but the deal is good for the club in our current position,

As I said previously, players had to go. Otherwise I’m sure business would of been done by now. He’s the one to go .

We’ve been here before under Moyes etc. Late transfers , players sold to fund late incomings.

Not defending the club or Gordon. Contempt if anything.

As I said previously, players had to go. Otherwise I’m sure business would of been done by now. He’s the one to go .

We’ve been here before under Moyes etc. Late transfers , players sold to fund late incomings.

Not defending the club or Gordon. Contempt if anything.
How we reinvest the money dictates whether we have a good chance of survival....

I am slightly scared

Status
Not open for further replies.