2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we reinvest the money dictates whether we have a good chance of survival....

I am slightly scared

I simply don’t trust the process. He was reportedly on the verge of signing a new contract along with Iwobi only a few weeks ago.

I’m not the lads biggest fan at all, I simply don’t trust the club either because we have form for this going way back.

It’s no coincidence we haven’t brought anyone of significance in and it’s been left way too late yet again as it was all the way back to Moyes who at one time had to use Cahill as centre forward until late January when Jelavic came in. That was the season of the infamous Arteta money which went to pay off debts and deliberately left to the last day of that summers transfer window.

Sorry to go on. Hope you can see where I’m coming from.

I simply don’t trust the process. He was reportedly on the verge of signing a new contract along with Iwobi only a few weeks ago.

I’m the lads biggest fan at all, I simply don’t trust the club either because we have form for this going way back.

It’s no coincidence we haven’t brought anyone of significance in and it’s been left way too late yet again as it was all the way back to Moyes who at one time had to use Cahill as centre forward until late January when Jelavic came in. That was the season of the infamous Arteta money which went to pay off debts and deliberately left to the last day of that summers transfer window.

Sorry to go on. Hope you can see where I’m coming from.
I think it shows we had little or no money

But I think the player behaved poorly as well. Both can be true.

I doubt he was stopped from attending training so he would look bad and people wouldn't mind him being sold.

Newcastle have been pretty fair here in this deal. They could've dicked about suchbas Chelsea have done in the past and told him to sit tight until summer - dont see anyone paying more for him in June.

He was reportedly on 10k a week so has realky cost us nothing and thats a massive whack off the loss side of the balance sheet.

There's a lot of competition at Newcastle and presumably more to come so he'll have to start well or it wont go well for him. I dont really care either way.

Newcastle have been pretty fair here in this deal. They could've dicked about suchbas Chelsea have done in the past and told him to sit tight until summer - dont see anyone paying more for him in June.

He was reportedly on 10k a week so has realky cost us nothing and thats a massive whack off the loss side of the balance sheet.

There's a lot of competition at Newcastle and presumably more to come so he'll have to start well or it wont go well for him. I dont really care either way.
This is their Sigurdsson transfer, except he’ll contribute less but have sell-on value.

Yeah at least they paid up. Chelsea Spurs and United just shaft us all the time. No idea why we do business with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.