2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think theres more to this. We need to sell to buy and I reckon we are actively trying to get him out to buy some players. Just my gut instinct on this.
My thoughts too. Holding off on approving the sale so the teams we're trying to buy from don't think we're flush with cash and up the price on us.

Not that they won't do that anyway.

I think that if you are going to pay 40m or more for the services of a player that his character would be an important component.

Its important alright mate, it would give me pase for thought.

But on the other hand we prob wouldnt have turned our nose up at Kudus in the summer if it had worked at Ajax.

I personally can't stand him. Plays a few games and b/c the rest of the team is gash he thinks he's the new Rooney. More like the new Gosling. Good riddance

Think theres more to this. We need to sell to buy and I reckon we are actively trying to get him out to buy some players. Just my gut instinct on this.
Was going to post the same myself , whilst we have this transfer negotiation wondered if we needed to sell before we can complete the manager who’s top of our list because they want players .

Status
Not open for further replies.