2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty obvious the club needed the money and this transfer is no coincidence in regards to that matter. Been here too many times before to believe otherwise. I’d rather trust Darren Farley not to stuff his fat gob with mash than the club process.

I’m actually happy for him. Happy for him to go there and for everyone to realise how poor he actually is. He will come unstuck. I’ve never seen a winger like him who can’t run, can’t dribble, can’t cross, can’t head and can’t shoot. Let’s see how long it takes Newcastle fans to go ‘jeeeezzzzzz this guy was 40million’.
Probably won't be as and under Howe as they're playing well but it wasn't working for us and his attitude has been appalling

£45m is wonderful business

Have a scroll through the last 10+ pages and Twitter mate. Nobody can wait to stick in personal jibes to him and his bird.
Oh you mean bothered as in expressing strong feelings.

I think that’s fair enough, to be honest. He’s acted like a total berk and let his club down.

But yeah, for me, that just contributes to my satisfaction at getting rid in such a good deal. I’m not going to chuck any abuse his way, but then that’s not something I’m ever interested in anyway.

Is any blue bothered?

Genuinely, I’ve not seen anyone say they are upset he’s gone for £40 million.

It was different in the summer, I’ll grant you, but I think it’s pretty unanimous now.

Not as such. I don’t buy the narrative this is all on the player. He may be a complete arse by all accounts but so are the custodians. We haven’t made any significant additions despite months to prepare, a player had to go because we are run so poorly. It’s this lad.

No applause about the deal from me, it’s clearly been orchestrated due to a lack of money because of the dreadful mismanagement.

Will be interesting to see how Newcastle skirt around sustainability rules. Similar revenue to us and have spent around £250 million in a year. Must put them closer to their limit.

Not as such. I don’t buy the narrative this is all on the player. He may be a complete arse by all accounts but so are the custodians. We haven’t made any significant additions despite months to prepare, a player had to go because we are run so poorly. It’s this lad.

No applause about the deal from me, it’s clearly been orchestrated due to a lack of money because of the dreadful mismanagement.
The club isn’t blameless, I grant you, but this is all on the player.

He’s been off the boil since his image upgrade in the summer. The Chelsea interest went to his head and he never recovered.

Not turning up to training, being run by apparently his idol in Leighton Baines, was all I needed to hear this week.

I’m pleased he’s gone, and even more pleased we’ve cashed in so effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.