2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Gordon has a chance of developing into a top player, at worst he will be a decent premier league winger and I would love him to stay, but, as I said on here last week, if we are offered anything like the Richarlison money, he will be sold.

Chelsea are in a far better position than us to take a gamble as to how good he becomes. It's possible that he will never attract offers of this magnitude again if he doesn't kick on this season. It's equally possible that he does kick on and is worth double that amount in 2 years. I just think if a very big offer comes in for him, the club, rightly in my opinion, will decide they have to accept it.

Alan Myers: Chelsea have not submitted any official bid for Everton player Anthony Gordon​

Chelsea have not made any formal offer for Everton midfielder Anthony Gordon, as per Alan Myers.

The Sky Sports journalist wrote on Twitter on 15 August that the Toffees will not welcome any offer for Gordon if they come at all, from Chelsea or any other club.

According to a report from BBC Sport (August 14), Everton have turned down a £40m offer from Chelsea for the England Under-21 forward.

Myers knows nothing.

I really think Gordon has a chance of developing into a top player, at worst he will be a decent premier league winger and I would love him to stay, but, as I said on here last week, if we are offered anything like the Richarlison money, he will be sold.

Chelsea are in a far better position than us to take a gamble as to how good he becomes. It's possible that he will never attract offers of this magnitude again if he doesn't kick on this season. It's equally possible that he does kick on and is worth double that amount in 2 years. I just think if a very big offer comes in for him, the club, rightly in my opinion, will decide they have to accept it.

I think personally he'll never get another valuation like this again. Time to sell.

He could turn out to be World Class, but in our situation we don't have the luxury of waiting to find out.

I think it can be generally accepted that a manager who won the CL 15 months ago wants his club to pay £40-50 mill for Gordon , and whether you’re a “ bite their handoff “ or “ it’d be criminal to sell” that’s how highly Gordon is rated by Chelsea. I was one of the few to vote him Man of the Match against Chelsea, I would assume that they saw a lot in his play that day that they thought would fit well in their system.
Are you saying Chelsea scouts know more than Everdas?

Last edited:
Unless Frank knows the proper players needed are on standby ready to sign im not sure he would wanna sell. He sells Gordon and we continue to do crap the pressure will Jason mount

Status
Not open for further replies.