2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have footage or a picture of this. I've seen it mentioned various times but I can't remember it from watching the game.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd5783eae-1be7-11ed-b7c3-8b288ab55a56.jpg

Do you have footage or a picture of this. I've seen it mentioned various times but I can't remember it from watching the game.

He did the telephone thing, when he thought he`d scored, like loads of players do.

As usual, people are reading waaaaaaaaaaaay, too much into it and completely over reacting.

I am no accountant but a Gordon sale would be clean profit on the balance sheet. Club would aim for a large payment up front and look to do the reverse with the replacement players coming in. This would surely help our financial position
I'm no accountant either.

I would say that Richarlison was sold before the end of the financial year. It strongly suggests that FFP was a factor.

I am only suggesting that if the club are doing the same again, in other words trying to get FFP wriggle room by banking a sale at the end of the season, if they do that sale now the money isn't actually there for us to spend. It's already been budgeted for and if they use the money now they have to sell again before July 2023. If we've sold Gordon the cupboard as it stands today is pretty bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.